[3830] CQWW SSB 3V8BB M/S HP

MICHAEL W. ELLIOTT kq0b at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 09:56:13 EST 2003

My understanding was that the Wednesday training moved to Sunday so if you
want to give up the money will have to meet you at Bridgeton.

Do you have a list of who paid?  I paid the futsol $58.00 already.
Maybe we need a spreadsheet to keep all of us straight and and for
yourself/THE INSIDE ADVANTAGE -
Retirement, Leisure, Rest and only ELECTRONIC MAIL PAYMENTS
Michael W. Elliott
St. Louis County Missouri
KQ0B
kq0b at sbcglobal.net