[3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 30 18:16:35 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): K1AR, K8NZ, N8BJQ, W1MD, WC4E
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Curacao

  160:   150     8       23
   80:   507    19       65
   40:  1529    30      120
   20:  2479    37      132
   15:  4077    34      136
   10:  3791    31      132
-------------------------------

Another incredible PJ2T experience. Sunday felt like the novice roundup when
compared to our first hour on 15M, which clocked in at 417. Thanks to Geoff and
the entire CCC for the tireless work they have put in, in assembling a
world-class contest station. And, thanks to a fantastic bunch of guys who made
the contest even more fun as we laughed our rears off for nearly a solid week!

Contest success is not only measured by score. In our case, we spent much more
time in the sun watching the towers than climbing on the top of them (in fact,
we didn't climb any of the towers a single time)! There's only 358 days until
the next one. Don't forget!!

73 John, K1AR