[3830] CQWW SSB OH0B(OH2UA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 30 22:23:42 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0B
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH0B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Brando, EU-002

  160:  148     8       49
   80:  261    15       60
   40:  563    27       82
   20: 1125    33      111
   15: 1218    29       94
   10:  454    25       91

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My huge tnx to the people behind OH0B/OH0R contest QTH (OH2BH, OH2BYS, OH2MM,
OH2PM, OH2TA)for letting me to put the station on the air in CQWW. This was my
1.st time as SOAB in CQWW SSB and still a lot of room for improvemt,
exspecially
on the multiplier side. From my point of view, this contest should have
been on thursday and friday, before Ms. Aurora made living up in north quite
hard. It was not fun a all to listen stations abt 200-300 km more south to run
US-pileup on 10 mtrs while I could only hear some european and US big guns
coming in with 53 to 55 signals.
Tnx to all of you Q´s and QSY`s a see ya in CQWW...

de Toni OH2UA