[3830] CQWW SSB VB2C M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 31 04:58:55 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VB2C
Operator(s): VB2C
Station: VB2C

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Zone 2
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  261     8        9
   80:  940    23       74
   40:  927    25       79
   20: 2788    33      126
   15: 3198    35      135
   10: 1397    28      112

Another wonderful trip to Zone 2!

We thought we were in for a major bust- several of us arrived on Monday, and it
was Thursday before we heard Europe on any band or mode!  Saturday was
definitely the better of the two days, as predicted, and the Northern Lights
Sunday after the contest were truly spectacular!

Between the 4 (!) major efforts in zone 2 for this contest, I hope everyone was
able to get it in the log several times.

More later.

Dennis NB1B