[3830] SAC CW OH4A(OH6QU) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 31 11:27:05 EST 2003

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH4A
Operator(s): OH6QU
Station: OH4A

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Kisko

Total:  833    65  Total Score = 125,970

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Frustrating conditions - the claimed score is 100k points less than a
year before. The band (20m) was more or less closed during the night
and therefore the effective operating time was less than 18 hours.

However the competition with Jari, OH8LQ made contesting enjoyable.
It looks like he (OH8L) finally made more QSOs than me but I got
more multipliers. Hopefully the standings remain the same after the
log checking.

Thanks everyone who worked OH4A! QSL via OH6LI (via buro).

Equipment:
2 x Kenwood TS-850S/AT
Top Ten Devices DX Doubler (SO2R controller)
Commander HF-2500/kW
6 x 4 el monoband yagis in two fully rotable towers; 4 over 4 over
4 on 42m (140') tower and 4 over 4 over 4 on 45m (150') tower
2 el delta loop fixed to EU at few meters above the ground

73 and cuagn next year,
Jari OH6QU