[3830] SCC RTTY K0BX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 1 11:31:07 EDT 2003

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K0BX
Operator(s): K0BX
Station: K0BX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO

   20:  58   139    34
   15:  11    31    11
   10:
------------------------
Total:  69   170    45  Total Score = 7,650

Club: Mississippi Valley DX&Contest Club

Comments:

This is a check log.  I used the Packet Cluster which is against the rules but
since I just wanted to get on and give points to the guys that were really in
the contest it doesn't matter.
BTW I say a lot of rtty spots for this contest.  I wonder if any of them will be
sending their logs in?
15 Meters on Saturday morning was very good to Europe.  MMTTY with Writelog did
an excellent job.  Some of the European contacts were ESP but MMTTY decoded them
fine.

Nice Contest just as always wish I had more time.

Joe K0BX
STL MO