[3830] IOTA DZ1BP(DU1BP) SO24SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 1 17:16:32 EDT 2003

                    IOTA Contest

Call: DZ1BP
Operator(s): DU1BP
Station: DZ1BP

Class: SO24SSB LP
QTH: Philippines

   20:                    89      14
   15:                   171      23
Total:   0        0      260      37  Total Score = 89,725

IOTA SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 26-Jul-03, 27-Jul-03

    Callsign Used : DZ1BP
         Operator : DU1BP

         Category : Single op, 24 hours, low power

 Default Exchange : RST, serial no, IOTA ref. no.

             Name : Bienvenido Jose N. Panganiban
          Address : 92 Evangelista Street
   City/State/Zip : Batangas City 4200
          Country : Philippines

   20SSB      89          89        705      14
   15SSB     171         171       1720      23

 Totals      260         260       2425      37

    Final Score = 89725 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.