[3830] NA Sprint CW K4WW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 07:00:24 EDT 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KY

   80:  10      :15
   40:  20      :45
   20:  40     2:00
---------------------
Total:  70     Mults = 20  Total Score = 1,400

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Team: S Sprint Coal #4

Comments:

As a "first timer", all contacts were made calling CQ, very high in the band.
Only two contacts were made below ".045", on any band. It seems to me that there
aren't a lot of S/P stations searching that high in the band? Not sure if there
were any other KY stations on? A few will find that they didn't really get the
KY multiplier from me, simply because of band conditions, or their refusal to
"send at my speed", in order for me to copy the exchange! I tried to read all I
could find about "first timers" operating this contest, and the most important
thing that I read was: "they need you more than you need them"! Providing KY
multiplier to as many as possible, was my only objective! Mission Accomplished!