[3830] NA Sprint CW N3RA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 07:46:56 EDT 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N3RA
Operator(s): N3RA
Station: N3RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC

Comments:

Had a fun time.  This is probably the most I've operated a Sprint in over 10
years.  My antenna (dipole) fell down about 8 months ago and I managed to
finally take the time to get it back up and finished at 23:48z.

By this time next year, the new house and station should be finished.  I'm
planning on building a good SO2R, LP station that will be competative in NA
event (Sprint, NAQP, SS, QSO Parties, etc.)  We break ground abotu Oct. 15th.

See you in the next one.