[3830] IARU FD SSB 9A7P(9A6XX) Single Op Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 08:45:06 EDT 2003

                    IARU Region 1 Field Day, SSB

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: Single Op Fixed LP
QTH: Pazin

  160:    0       0
   80:   46      10
   40:   24       8
   20:  213      29
   15:   28       6
   10:    0       0
-----------------------
Total:  311      53  Total Score = 51,887

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S(100W),2L Quad+dipoles

9A seemed to be rare so came on to give mults to people.
Field Day in EU is something different from other contests..
UK stations worked: 142
DL stations worked:  81
UA+UA9 stations worked: 13

I dont recall working such a small number of UA/UA9 in any contest and so many
UK stations (almost 50% of the QSOs). Lot of new prefixes (G1,7,8) and weird
ones (HE, DC, DB..). Those no-code licences really helped the rate. Felt like
working 6m.

Tryed NA Sprint but got 0 reponds. W5 (TX, OK, LA) stations were loud; W5KFT,
K5KG, K5MR, NT5TU, N5PO, N3BB.. even W6UE was heard (CA?)... east coast beamed
to west side so not much heard but loudest ones were K2UA, KM3T, K3WW...

Beside all that managed to visit 9A1P VHF guys 20 miles from here and some coast
town party.

Fun weekend and condx finnaly going up.. too bad I have to miss WAE SSB.

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX