[3830] NA Sprint CW K3LR(@W5TM) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 14:09:56 EDT 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K3LR
Operator(s): K3LR
Station: W5TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oklahoma

---------------------

Team: NCC

Comments:

Thanks to host, W5TM! Hard work by TM and W5AO got everything working FB.
It is very tough to make the top ten in this contest!
Hours of 92/85/82/101. Not bad with just one radio!
Slow start on 20, but activity was the best ever for September.
I thought the contest would have big numbers when so many new guys for me showed
up on 40. 40 was so good I only got to spend 55 minutes on 80. My last hour rate
was good because of how well 80 works, although thunderstorms over N6ZZ caused
several repeats.
Last contest from this QTH, stay tuned for a bigger-better W5TM
station in the very near future! See you in the Feb 2004 CW Sprint!

73,
Tim K3LR