[3830] NA Sprint SSB K5TR(WM5R) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 14 14:39:04 EDT 2003

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): WM5R
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

This was my second phone sprint, and I felt like I got off to a much better
start than I did in February, but that feeling only lasted for forty-five
minutes or so.  I was kind of disappointed not to make 300 QSOs, or even to make
as many QSOs as I did in February, but seeing how much lower totals generally
are in September than in February, I guess I did relatively better this time
out.  I'm still not using two radios effectively.  George set me up with two
rigs, one of which I left on 40 the entire contest, but the main benefit was
faster band-switching; I tried listening to both radios at the same time for
about a minute and decided that wasn't going to help.

  HOUR   80SSB   40SSB   20SSB   TOTAL   ACCUM
  ----  ------  ------  ------   -----   -----
    0       0       0      84      84      84
    1       0      25      43      68     152
    2       0      53       7      60     212
    3      53       6       5      64     276

  TOTAL    53      84     139

Mults with five or more QSOS:

   1.           Ca   66
   2.           In   14