[3830] TnQP KE4KMG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 15 17:29:25 EDT 2003

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KE4KMG
Operator(s): KE4KMG
Station: KE4KMG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Decherd, TN;

  160:
   80:               4
   40:              33
------------------------
Total:     0        37  Mults = 26  Total Score = 7,124

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

TENNESSEE QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Sep-03

    Callsign Used : KE4KMG
         Operator : KE4KMG - Mike

         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : 59 TN FRANKLIN COUNTY

             Name : MICHAEL K. BOYEA
          Address : 1741 CARTER ROAD
   City/State/Zip : DECHERD, TN. 37324-3976
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : TCG

   80SSB       4           4          8       1
   40SSB      33          33         66      25

 Totals       37          37         74      26

  Bonus points = 2 contacts with K4TCG 100 Points each = 200 + 74 from
above=274
  274x26 Mults = 7124
    Final Score = 7124 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 On the air for a short period of time and managed to make a couple of more
qso's
than last year.  VHF/UHF Dead here, I was on the air 220/2m/440 no luck. Did not
hear
anyone on 20 meters aslo?  Several other contest going on!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date:09/14/2003   Signed:Michael K. Boyea  Call: KE4KMG