RES: [3830] All Asia SSB KH6ND(@KH7R) SOAB HP

PY5EG py5eg at inepar.com.br
Tue Sep 16 19:17:43 EDT 2003

Congratulations for fb!! record.
73

Oms PY5EG

-----Mensagem original-----
De: 3830-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:3830-bounces at contesting.com]Em
nome de webform at b4h.net
Enviada em: terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2003 06:15
Para: 3830 at contesting.com; kh6nd at lava.net
Assunto: [3830] All Asia SSB KH6ND(@KH7R) SOAB HP

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6ND
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH7R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hawaii

   40:  624   138
   20:  373   133
   15: 1229   200
   10:  391   121
-------------------
Total: 2709   643  Total Score = 2,034,452

This exceeds last year's record score.

Thanks to JARL for a fun and interesting event.

And thanks to all those that agreed to QSY!

Aloha,

KH6ND

P.S. I see that the final summary for the All Asian SSB was posted only 5
days
after the finish.... way too fast for me.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/