[3830] SAC SSB LA6FJA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 06:19:51 EDT 2003

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Raufoss, Nr Gjövik

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 1110   160  Total Score = 426,560

Club: Oppland DX Team LN7AZ/LA7AZ

Comments:

Hi Dear hams out there!
Nice for a nice SAC;) had reached to get up my 2 el 40m yagi and had much fun
with that to keep a QRG free;) Else there was a pitty to share this good weekend
also with CQ/RJ QQ RTTY CONTEST too, which I also like to enjoy. so I started
with that one to give my multiplayers there.. but then SAC started and condxs
seemed to be really nice so I had to do a favour to the guys which wanted LA as
mults and points. I heard LN1B, LA8PDA, LN2T and LA9HW. LA5JX, LA6TP and LA9TY,
were spotted. I hope that Norway could be a large group this year, but the was
not muc activity on SAC CW either.

see you nezt year-

good opening to asia on 10m. else 80m extremly tough conds to NA from here.
suprised that 10m open so early as 6:30 z to eastern asia.

else nice to see all the people, but it had been better if not evertbody had
been SO busy with RTTY ;) so I just started with SAC after some hours on RTTY-

I could check the conds b4 SAC too.

I used a
TS 2000 DSP 1KW AL 80 BX Ameritron
2el 40m hygain at 23m
KLM KT34XA 6el 10 15 20 yagi at 20m
GP 80m

73 de Rag

Very pleased to the huge huge pile from JA on 15m, very great!

A new trick for selfspot this weekend was to let one local hams do it for you,
doing a service as Spotter for the Scandinavian SAC contesters !!
Saw some rare spots...