[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY LA6FJA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 13:40:36 EDT 2003

                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: 6

   40:   47  102       0       21     9
   20:   54  131       9       24    11
   15:   55  144       4       34    18
   10:   71  211      27       23    13
Total:  227  588      51      102    40  Total Score = 113,484

Club: World Wide Young Contesters & ODXT(oppland dx team LN7AZ/LA7AZ)

Comments:

Rig TS 850SAT Interface Buxcommo Rascal KW13RRY~+ MMTTY AL 80BX 1kw ~
Antennas KLM KT34XA 6el yagi at 20m + 2el YAgi 40m at 23m
GP 80m

Sorry to not be into the whole contest, coz SAC SSB which I needed to be into
with coz of the mults I could give there also. I got 1th place last year with
LN1HQ and it made me geared up on RTTY more. I hope the SAC will not be on same
weekend as CQ/RJ next year.  I would like to be 48 hours for this great contest.
as a extra I mounted a large fan on my amp to cool it. so it sound like I sat
into a big aeroplane instead of my shack!

else I was very suprised over the extremly good opening on 10m sunday
afternoon.
wkd many good dx pieces and also 40m was crowded by DX! V8, HS +++++

ok see you next year!

73 de Rag

GO WWYC !!!! www.wwyc.net

www.qsl.net/la6fja