[3830] Texas QSO Party

Thomas Horton k5iid at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 06:31:48 EDT 2003

 Had a great time this weekend. The mobiles did a
fantastic job. There are some guys out there with
great "ears" ( I abhor that term). I just can't believe
that there were so many times these folks
shouldn't have heard my QRP signal.
Out of 363 QSOs, 261 were mobiles.
 Watch out CA, FL, PA...the Texans are on the
march!

                                    Texas QSO Party Mobile QSO/County
Breakdown

               CALL              QSOs             COUNTIES

     	 K5CWR	        42		29
            K5OT		        31                     29
            K5NA                   28                     23
            NO5W                  27                     27
            N5TW                  20                      20
            K5GQ                  18                      18
            W3DYA               17                      16
            K5WAF                17                      14
            KS5V                   16                      16
            NH6WL                11                      11
            W5HNS                11                      11
            N4CD                     6                       6
            N0RQ                     2                       2
            W5AZO                  2                       2
            WW5X                   2                       2
            NA4M                    2                       2
            AE5Q                    2                       2
            KT5H                    2                       1
            K5OS                   1                        1
            W8SYD                1                        1
            N5ET                    1                        1
            KQ5F                    1                        1
            WD5DBX              1                        1

 On top of every thing else...I got my last TX QRP
county finally...twice!

73, Tom K5IID

Thomas Horton
k5iid at earthlink.net