[3830] SAC SSB OH4XX SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 30 03:28:53 EDT 2003

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH4XX
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OH4XX

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: OH7M

   20: 1455    87
Total: 1455    87  Total Score = 304,000

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Almost UFB contest this time and lots of new call signs from DL, G and PA lands.
First 10 hours or so were very successful providing over 1000 Qs. Then obvious
happen due to long days at work at previous week. I had to take few naps (2
hours *2) Normally rates are quite low during those early morinig hours but this
time I lost the lead (Was leading OH8L abt 100Q ) so When I came back on the air
I was even with Jari. Then I had few hours of wild run until  sh*t happen; power
was cut off due to power line problem near by. I had to wait 2 hours until I
could continue. When I got power back I was behind OH8L abt 50 Q.. SO I had to
run like mad in order to get even. I think in serial numbers I got higher at the
end but over all score is still about same due Jari's multipliers. So we'll see
after log check what happens. Thanks for QSOs and CU from CT9L in CQWW SSB.

73 de Mikko OH4XX

Rigs:

FT1000MP + KW amp
5 over 5 yagis + KT34XA