[3830] Avril 9A7P(9A6XX) M3 None

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 1 01:43:29 EST 2004

                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: M3 None
QTH: Aprtown, Croatia

      Ch3:   0
      UHF:   0
      10G:   0
    Light:   0
Telepathy:   0
----------------
    Total:   0  Mults = 0  Total Score = 0

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Why K1DG beat me this year:

No signals reached my QTH. Handbook said this was typical aurora behavior but
I've seen only signs in my corn field, no red lights in the sky.

Stranger told to connect antenna into radio but since my mum told me not to
trust strangers I made a conclusion somebody tryed to distract my hard work. It
is 1st April but I'm not easy to fool!

I havent turned my amplifier either since my mom told me I'll get a cancer!

Now I know how it is for N5TJ, CT1BOH, K9PG, KQ2M, K5ZD, K3WW and others to be
QRV 48 hours! I did it and all you hear is noise! Guys, I know a good doctor,
you repeat that too often!!

Thanks mom!

Hrle - 9A6XX