[3830] Avril YU6/UB5A/T9(@4N6CLUSTER) M3 None

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 1 16:10:00 EST 2004

                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: YU6/UB5A/T9
Operator(s): T9A, YU0A, UB5A, 9AA, 9A9999A, LZ1A
Station: 4N6CLUSTER

Class: M3 None
QTH: Somewhere in East Eu
Operating Time (hrs):

       80:
       40: 743331
      Ch3:
      UHF:
      10G:
    Light:
Telepathy:
-----------------
    Total: 943331  Mults = 943331  Total Score = 23

Club: Balkan Gang Bang Kontest Klub

Why K1DG beat me this year:

He didn't.

We were beaten by 3 Italian, 5 Polish and couple of UB5's.
Another great Multi-op, 40 meters gang bang effort
from Eastern Europe. Our Caribbean  "multiplier vacuum cleaner" station did a
great job too, so we've worked them ALL.
Unfortunately, our SM "multiplier generator" station was 6 hours off the air
due to high auroral activity (otherwise this would be a new world all-time
record)

Official complaint: VK1AA/4's signal was 44KHz wide. We belive he was actually
in Florida. We couldn't find clear frequency and were forced to QSY below
6.989MHz - an operation approved by UNPRO4 and Telecommunication Ministry of
United Balkan.