[3830] Avril LZ9R/MM/UW M/S Unlimited

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 1 22:39:03 EST 2004

                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: LZ9R/MM/UW
Operator(s): LZ3YY;HOLLY ROGER
Station: LZ9R

Class: M/S Unlimited
QTH: UW

      Ch3:    5
      UHF:    6
      10G:   77
    Light: 1234
Telepathy:    1
----------------
    Total: 1999  Mults = 1111  Total Score = 3

Club:

Why K1DG beat me this year:

UW means UnderWater.
This year Me and Captain Holly Roger operated
from retired Submarine travelling somewhere in the Black sea.
Condx were excellent with big pile on Light band.I love
this game underwater because of SILENCE.No big signals,no splatter,
no freq fighters.
Big White Shark eat the log and promise to be our QSL manager.
The Shark now goes to caribbean so Mr.Contest manager be aware
and look for our log!!If you are scared to check our log pse put us
in check log category....
73 YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE RUM!