[3830] Avril NA1SS Rover Unlimited

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 2 08:51:01 EST 2004

                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: NA1SS
Operator(s): NA1SS
Station: NA1SS

Class: Rover Unlimited
QTH: EVERYWHERE!!!

      Ch3:   1
      UHF:   1
      10G:   1
    Light:   1
Telepathy:  56
----------------
    Total:  60  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Why K1DG beat me this year:

We put the 80/40/20 contacts we attempted in the Telepathy category....Damn
ionosphere...so that was three real telepathy contacts and 53 dupes... that's
where I think we fell short...

Highlight of the contest, working KU8E/9K2 on a skew path via North
America...weird...

Double-edged sword:  We did put in 384 hours in the contest.  You figure, 16
orbits a day over 24 time zones.   But, it really killed our rate average....