[3830] MoQP K0HW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 4 20:49:21 EDT 2004

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 2:30

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       1
   40:   4      18
   20:   1       1
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   5      20  Mults = 17  Total Score = 2,210

I enjoyed this QSO Party this year better than last year.  I had 5 times as many
QSOs.  It is very hard to work Missouri from SE SD on 20 Meters.  There were few
stations on 40 Meters.  Thanks to W0MA for being on 40 Meters for the
100 Point QSO Point Bonus.  I called them many times on 20 Meters but could
not work them.  The mobiles seemed to stay on 20 meters and some would work CW
up in the phone band.  I thank the Missouri stations that worked me on 40 Meters
even though they were not active in the contest.  I will look forward to this
QSO Party next year but may have to do it as a Roamer Mobile in Missouri.