[3830] SP DX CT3EE SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 5 08:45:01 EDT 2004

                    SP DX Contest

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CT3EE

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Madeira Island

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    0      0      0
   20:   46    129     16
   15:    7      0      5
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:   53    129     21  Total Score = 11,466

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Two appologies to start: Sorry on the CW  contacts, qso's were made via
computer, which is hard to listen in a pile-up.
Thanks everybody for their pacience.
Second appology to the few stations I've worked in Sunday on 20m. Something
happened in the log file these few qso's desapeard from
the Log. The only call I remember is SO2R who worked me on Sunday mornung in CW,
but I lost all the data. Sorry for that.
Anyway nice contest, interesting level of partiticipation, but one suggestion.
Why not do it like in the Russian DX COntest. Everyone against everyone, and
multies only with SP. Much more contacts, much more rythem, and much more fun.
Congrats Luis - CT3EE