[3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Apr 10 14:33:15 EDT 2004

                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

   80:   53     0.45
   40:  104     1.23
   20:  130     1.52
---------------------
Total:  287   Total Score = 287

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Wow, that was a serious action. I hoped to have a chance at the record but did
not expect so big score. Tried hard to use 2nd radio. Only 24 2nd radio QSOs as
the rate was so good. Still, those 24 QSOs seemed to give a good advantage.
LY4A, RV1AW and UA3ASZ were about that much behind when we went to 80m I
believe. 80m is my weakest band. The end was not good. Only 1 QSO in the last 6
minutes:(. Will be looking forward to others' scores.

73
Tonno
ES5TV