[3830] GaQP SOLP K6ENT

Kent Henneuse kent at henneuse.org
Sun Apr 11 20:49:17 EDT 2004

61 Qs x 2pts/Q x 54 mults
Final Score 6885

What a blast!!! First time I have done rover chasing.  Perfect contest for
the
attention span I need when taking care of my daughter during the day.  Run
to the radio at the half hour to work what I could.  K4BAI is a mad man,
cranking
along at 35wpm.  The ultimate in ESP goes to NM2L.  I was in the process of
figuring out his county and confirm the call when he sends out my callsign.
Mind
you I didn't even send a single dit on the paddles.

   Thanks to the Rovers for making this a great contest,

    -Kent