[3830] JIDX CW OZ8AE SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 12 14:04:13 EDT 2004

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: OZ8AE
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OZ8AE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Virum
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   5      4
   20:  10     10
   15:  31     22
Total:  46     36  Total Score = 1,656

Japan International DX Contest. - First and last time I have participated. If
the activity is all Japan can present in this contest, then better stop this
contest and lets have the All Asia Contest. This contest is much better and in a
better weekend, normally with better condx. NO Ja heard on 80 and 10 meters. 15
meter was very difficult and the QRN was high. - The best band with the best
signals was 40 meters and I worked the 5 stations heard on that band.
Anyone with information on how to submit the "big" log to Japan? - please
Rig IC-746 100 watt into 3 el beam 11mH, 43 meter vertical LOOP for 40 meter.