[3830] GaQP W1END Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 15 06:44:53 EDT 2004

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

   80:    0     0
   40:   25     0
   20:  116     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  141     0  CW Mults = 141  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 25,380

What a blast!  This one had a super effort by the ubiquitous mobiles, K4BAI,
NY4N, N5CE, N4PN, W3DYA, NM2L, KN4Y AND K4PI.  Since the snow is gone and there
is a lot of yard work to do around the shack I would work in the yard for about
20 minutes then run up to the shack and chase mobiles in new counties for 10
minutes.  I worked this mode most of Sunday afternoon.  Probably missed a lot of
K4BAI counties since he and KU8E must have been moving as fast as he was sending
CW.  Loved it!  Conditions on 20M were quite good from here but 40M wasn't so
hot - lots of SSB splatter.  At least there wasn't a RTTY contest on.  Thanks
folks you helped me double last year's score.
I'll probably have to find my microphone to do better next year.

Eldon - W1END