[3830] EU Sprint CW ES5TV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 19 04:30:06 EDT 2004

                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jõgeva

   80:   51     0.57
   40:   58     1.13
   20:   76     1.50
---------------------
Total:  185   Total Score = 185

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

What a mess with 4 contests at the same time!:) Changing TEST to EU was a good
idea. I had problem with electricity as somebody on my 3km long 220v line was
sawing firewood and voltage dropped to 200v. ACOM kept switching out and had to
run part of the contest LP. I am amazed that score is still rather
competitive.

What a relief and relaxation it was to get to 80m from this horrible 40m chaos:)
All quiet, a lot of space and nice signals...

73
tonno
es5tv