[3830] OnQP NB1B SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 19 07:57:13 EDT 2004

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: NB1B

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MA

  160:   13     26     21
   80:   21     67     36
   40:   52     53     44
   20:   14     14     24
   15:    7      8     13
   10:    4      5      7
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  222:    0      0      0
  432:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  111    173    145  Total Score = 79,460

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Goal for this year's contest was 100K, but I fell a little short.  Found more
mults, more SSB QSOs, but the CW QSO reduction resulted in a lower score.  When
I went to bed Sun AM, I was 10K pts ahead of last year, but the activity just
wasn't there on Sunday.  Seems Ma Nature didn't cooperate in VE3 and a lot of
stations had to shut down.  Noise level was high here all weekend, but signals
on the low bands were always solid.  There was also a nice direct path opening
on 20M Sun from 1200-1400 EDT with decent signals, but it appears to have been
in the middle of the thunderstorms in VE3.

Missed 4 counties: BRU, MAN, RAI, and REN.  I think 2 of them (BRU, RAI) had
some operation in them, but I never heard them on.

Many thanks to all the stations that freely QSYed for me.  VE3 stations with the
most QSOs with me:
12- VA3RAC
11- VE3KZ (missed 80M SSB!)
7- VA3NR, VE3RCN, VE3WIB, VE3LAW, VA3OPP
6- VE3ODX, VE3DC, VE3NBJ, VE3WO, VE3CR, VA3DX, VA3KAI, VE3MIS
5- W1AJT/VE3, VE3TV, VE3WIB, VA3IX

Thanks to everyone for all the Qs!  See ya next year.

Dennis NB1B