[3830] MiQP WT9U/M Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 19 11:37:46 EDT 2004

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: WT9U/M
Operator(s): WT9U, WA9PQN
Station: WT9U/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: MI

   20:           7
--------------------
Total:  457    263  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 53  Total Score = 114,366

Club: Goshen ARC

Comments:

Lots of fun this year again although my score is down.  That seems to be my
trend in all my recent efforts.  It's probably due to lack of focus, ugh!

Ian, WA9PQN drove for me again this year.  I was able to purchase a ThinkPad on
eBay and interfaced it with a gps for moving map.  That eliminated a lot of
navigational problems.  All the computers were wired direct to the vehicle
eliminating the has of inverters and switching supplies.  That helped out a
bunch.

Thanks to all who called and several who followed us around the counties,
WA3HAE, W3BBO and N9JF in particular.

73...Jim, WT9U