[3830] SPDX RTTY VE9DX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 25 13:54:53 EDT 2004

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB

   20:  143   53   1267
------------------------
Total:  143   53   1267  Total Score = 402,906

Actually this was a SOSB20 LP operation.  Really did not get deeply involved in
this one.  Heard lots on 40 and 80 but just did not fire up on those bands.
Only heard and worked VE6YR on 15 and not a signal on 10.  Spent most of my time
on the edge of the RTTY window.  As a rule, I do that... either at the very
bottom or the very top so keep that in mind if you need the VE9 mult.  Low power
does not compete well against the KW's.  Personally don't do much S&P.  Missed
F, K, S and Z provinces in Poland.  Thanks to all that called.  73 Andy
(VE9DX)

Rig 30 watts to a Butternut all band vertical.