[3830] FlQP N1RR SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 26 07:46:16 EDT 2004

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: N1RR

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Massachussetts

--------------------
Total:  239     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 75,000

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

" THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE WITH A CW KEY "
" Marconi & McElroy give it TWO FISTS UP "

The last time I had this much world-class CW fun was WRTC/IARU. Just crank it up
and work some of the best CW ops mobiling through Florida. K4BAI, K4KG/K5KG,
N4TO and W5WMU were easy to work at any speed, followed closely by N4's OO and
KM. 65 MPH and 50WPM.

I needed 13 more counties for the sweep after Saturday. Was worried that I had
missed CALHOUN completely and was also concerned about only 2 stations listing
HOLMES for Sunday. I thought there was only one going to Holmes until I
noticed
KN4Y/m going there. Did not hear N4OO much on Sunday.

Planning for N1RR/m for the NEQP+CountyHunters CW Test are underway!!!
WM1K might be my driver.
N1RR
CHAS
"wizzer"