[3830] IOTA DD1IM SO12CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 6 06:09:39 EDT 2004

                    IOTA Contest

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): few

Total:  110      42       0        0  Total Score = 38,556

Hi all,

here is my log concerning the last RSGB IOTA Contest 2004 CW in
cabrillo format generated by the n1mm logger v4.0.82.
Pse consider me for following category: single op, CW, low power, 12h.

CW only - what else? My 1st IOTA contest since starting cw&contesting
as a CEPT-class 2-licensee (i.e. without official telegraphy exam -
tnx WRC03) in november 2003. I only had time for temporary operation
(110 qsos), hence low-end-score. Unfortunately my call has been a
really "handicap" - the prefix "DD" is still not
popular enough in cw - abt 75 percent requests concerning my call -
many stns gave me "DL" or "DK" prefix - pse look
for DL1IM or DK1IM-qsos... it should be DD1IM's. I'm sorry, but those
"problem qsos" are big "time-consumers" - both
for my qso-partners and me. But, I won't give up and try to be more
active in cw-contests and - hey - it has been a great contest with
great hams (thank you all ops for the contacts) - I enjoy it!

So I will thank you for the logs analysis and summary, the contest
itself and hpe participate agn.

Agn mni tnx es gl, vy 55/73, cuagn es cwfe de
Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27)