[3830] EUHF Champ S57AD CW Only LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 09:01:30 EDT 2004

                    European HF Championship

Call: S57AD
Operator(s): S57AD
Station: S57AD

Class: CW Only LP
QTH: Brestanica

  160:    0     0       0
   80:  104     0      45
   40:  125     0      46
   20:  106     0      45
   15:    0     0       0
   10:   19     0      15
---------------------------
Total:  354     0     151  Total Score = 53,454

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment : TS-430S (100W)
         Antennas : FD-4 windom @ 4m

         PC IBM-330 with TR 6.79

 Part time effort due to bad weather (thunderstorms) and lack of antennas for
 160 and 15m bands. Even FD-4 windom antenna was put on and dismantled in
Field
 Day style, just 4m over the ground, and was too low for any serious efforts.
 Beside that, radio waves enter just seldom deep valley where I live, and when
 enter the valley rarely they leave it.

 Main goal was 100 Qs and 45 mults per available bands (80, 40 and 20). Ten
meters (put it to second VFO and checked it regurarly) band was surprisingly
quie t but lack of activity.

 Thanks and congrats to everybody who dug my weak signal out of QRN/QRM!

Mirko, S57AD