[3830] NAQP CW K5PTC(@N1LN) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 11:18:53 EDT 2004

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5PTC
Operator(s): KU5B, NO5W, N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX

Total: 1178   243  Total Score = 286,254

Club: Pesky Texan Contesters

Team:

Comments:

This was the first M2 hosted at the N1LN station and we had a ball.    We
could have used at least one additional antenna for 10/15 mtrs as our Q
counts show, but it is good to have another antenna project out there!   Many
thanks to Colin - KU5B and Chuck - NO5W.    I would also like to thank Steve -
N5EN for the use of his 2 ele Force 12 40 mtr antenna.  Having (2)40mtr beams
was a BIG PLUS.  As for conditions, well - QRN on 160 and 80 were where they
should be for August in South Texas - HIGH!!!  The beverages did help out
until
we needed the NW one on Station 1 and the NE on Station 2.

We will be back next time - perhaps with another Stack Match and one more
yagi!

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(Pesky Texan Contesters - K5PTC)