[3830] EUHF Champ ES5TV Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 9 16:57:51 EDT 2004

                    European HF Championship

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Jogeva

  160:   86     41     46
   80:   66    102     50
   40:   66    121     51
   20:   64    144     54
   15:  141    144     54
   10:  123     97     59
---------------------------
Total:  546    649    314  Total Score = 373,346

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Well, this is one serious contest. Little mistake in strategy and you are
history. I knew that having spent first 3,5 hours on 10 and 15 and only having
250 QSOs was not a winner's strategy:) Toni was at 450 by that time. Big
congrats to OH2UA really for that unhuman score:)

But I am not at all unhappy to loose to big guys. This was my first serious
MIXED effort and a lot of experiences gained.

It is actually very relieving and overwhelmingly pleasant to see that there are
still contests where skills are big part of the game and power is secondary.

That makes me look forward to next year!

73
Tonno
ES5TV