[3830] NAQP CW W6YX M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 11 12:28:57 EDT 2004

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO, N7MH, W6LD, AA6XV
Station: W6YX

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

  160:   20     8
Total: 1036   209  Total Score = 216,524

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

The starting half-hour on 10 meters was good,  but 10m never got that good
again.  We checked 10m often, and it appeared to sometimes be open - but just no
activity.  Through the rest of the day, we mined 15m and 20m, Mike filled up the
bandmaps several times, with fewer and fewer new stations each time. We moved
from day to evening with John happily logging the last few mults on 20m for a
great total of 61 mults on 20m!  40m gradually improved, and 80 and 160 were
really only good in the last hour.  Thanks for all the NCCC contacts.  We
exceeded our score from last summer by increasing the Qs and Mults on every band
but 10m. But as expected for the summer, we just couldn't beat those Pesky
Texans...

K6UFO