[3830] WAE CW W3YY Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 20:33:17 EDT 2004

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W3YY
Operator(s): W3YY
Station: W3YY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20?

   80:   53    30    72
   40:  147   182    96
   20:  316   254    76
   15:  311   357    68
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  827   823   312  Total Score = 514,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Couldn't put in a full effort due to family activities, but managed to finally
put in at least a 3/4 effort in a contest!  Lots of good operators out there!
Bad condx early on Saturday finally gave way to good condx Saturday evening and
Sunday.  Surprise visit from my son and xyl with new grandchild on Sunday
eliminated most Sunday afternoon and evening operating.  Got on for 30 minutes
right at the end and ran some on 20 and 40.  No 10-meter opening here :(.
Couldn't hear a single thing that I saw spotted on 10.  I love the QTC thing.
What a nice break from 599xxx all the time.