[3830] NAQP SSB WA7LNW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 22 16:35:45 EDT 2004

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 6:18

  160:    0     0
   15:    8     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  641    99  Total Score = 63,459

Club:

Team: GM Rockies #1

Comments:

STRANGE PROPAGATION!   Signals were a mixture of -20 to +30DB.   Surprisingly
strong signals from New England....while south east coast of U.S. very weak.

Propagation like this makes you appreciate the January versions of NAQP!

Nice hearing so many Alaska and Canadians participating!

Worked this contest from my home QTH in New Harmony, UT, near Zion National
Park.  Strong thunderstorms accompanied by lightning limited my operating
time.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW