[3830] SCC RTTY K0HW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 22:39:16 EDT 2004

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 6:24

   80:   17   33    16
   40:   32   63    26
   20:   55  140    37
   15:    7   20     6
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  111  256    85  Total Score = 21,760

I had more than enough to do during this contest, passed on the Ohio and HI QSO
Parties but thought I would try this one when I could.  It never did get going
for me.  I tried all bands with CQs but not much found.  I thought propagation
was better than last weekend, at least more hours of DX.  I didn't get any ZL or
VK and could not find many in the Sothern Hemisphere.  I will see you all this
weekend on the Russian RTTY Contest it was a fun one last year.