[3830] CQWW CW KB1H M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 1 14:21:09 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H K1EBY NB1U AA1CE N1XS KM1X N4XR K1GX N1GKI KA1MM
Station: KB1H

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CT

  160:   87    13       36
   80:  527    24       87
   40:  617    34      115
   20: 1394    39      135
   15: 1188    34      130
   10:  413    27       97

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a tough contest if you had the overnight shift on 160
and 20 meters. SLOW! Breaking in a few new Ops and still enjoying
the company of all. The score updates on the K1TTT webcam gave us
a little incentive to try and catch up. We tried!

N1XS made the train trip from Texas again to join us and spent
his usual many hours in the chair. K1EBY brought him back to the
train station Monday morning.

KA1MM brought some unbelievable keilbasa (Polish sausage for those
outside of New Britain,CT.) that was enjoyed by all. KB1H XYL Mary
used leftover turkey to make a turkey soup on the woodstove.
It is always better slow cooked that way.

No equipment failures just a lack of about 400 QSOs and about
45 multipliers. At least we get to try this mode again in February
before we have to suffer another SSB weekend.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and spots.