[3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 2 00:21:41 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UP5G
Operator(s): RK3AD,UN5J,UN6G,UN6GN,UN7GM,UN7LZ,UN8GV,UN9GC,UN9GD
Station: UN9GC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Almaty

  160:  286    16       54
   80: 1032    24       78
   40: 2005    35      131
   20: 1481    38      132
   15: 1725    35      121
   10: 1155   300      100

Club: UP5G

Comments:

Condx on 10 and 15 mtrs was not so good for us, we lost a lot of QSOs with
Europe. Also permanent problem with zone 2 and 6.
Thanks for all, who make QSO with us!
We would like to say what C56JHF has very low contest skill and do not keep ham
spirit. Black list in CQ WW contest is violation of unwritten ham law. What a
shame! Anyone of contest participants may say - "QRM like in hell!", but it is
not the reason for discrimination formerely USSR countries.