[3830] ARRL 160 K0HW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 21:46:38 EST 2004

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Total:  QSOs = 270  Sections = 66  Countries = 0  Total Score = 35,640

Great contest, thanks to all that lived with my poor ear on CW.
I can get it but it takes a while slowing down does not help me for some
reason the changing speed really messes me up.  I do mostly S & P so
I don't have to ask for many repeats.  I went high power again but had to cut
some of it short as suddenly the Christmas lights went out.  The high power
must have tripped the breaker as they worked fine on low power and the
high power worked well when the timers had the lights off.  I missed a lot
of the CA sections and the NE states.