[3830] ARRL 160 K8BL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 6 15:39:57 EST 2004

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 703  Sections = 75  Countries = 11  Total Score = 124,012

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Had a ball! There was a couple hour period that I had a constant run on
Friday night!! Couldn't believe the stations kept coming and coming. Only
missed WY/ORG/NT/NL/AK Sections. This was the second year using the Coaxial
Inverted L from the NJ3T Web Site and I must say I LOVE it! If I could hear
a station, I worked it. And this was even in many pileups with 150 watts.

One thing I found strange. I'm using CT 9.66.013 and my Summary sheet shows
2.05 points per QSO. I don't know where it gets that number. And, I don't
get the same score when I figure it out manually. I looked at last year's
Summary Sheet and it shows 2.10 points per QSO. I guess I'll let the log
folks figure my real score from the Cabrillo output.