[3830] ARRL 160 N8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 8 20:20:36 EST 2004

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N8MR
Operator(s): N8MR
Station: N8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 466  Sections = 73  Countries = 1  Total Score = 68,255

Club: Motor City Radio Club

Comments:

This has quickly become my favorite contest. Put in a little more of an effort
in the same amount of time. The result was a 25% increase in score.

Conditions from the Detroit area were not stellar, but they were adequate for
working the lower 48, Hawaii and most of Canada. Only one station could not hear
my signal. Most others were worked within a few calls.

Next year I will try to break 500 QSOs and snag a few more sections.