[3830] ARRL 10 LX5A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 14:13:09 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LX5A
Operator(s): KT8X LX1RQ LX1ER
Station: LX5A

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18:39

   CW:  240    75
  SSB:  130    47
-------------------
Total:  370   122  Total Score = 148,840

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

The Contest coincided with a family holiday / visit in Belgium.  Thanks to
Robert, LX1RQ, for organizing the weekend effort from LX5A.  Without his efforts
this would not have been possible for me to operate the contest.

Due to high static levels in the direction of the band opening, LX1RQ and LX1ER
constructed and erected an eleveated ground plane which proved effective.
Although conditions were challenging for everyone, it was an enjoyable contest
for myself, LX1RQ and LX1ER.

In the off times, I managed a couple hundred QSO's as LX/.

Operating Conditions:

IC-775DSP
Ameritron KW Amplifier
TH6DXX @ ~15M