[3830] ARRL 10 W5VX SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 19:33:19 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W5VX
Operator(s): W5VX
Station: W5VX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Edinburg, Texas

   CW:  208    70
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  208    70  Total Score = 58,240

No USA stations worked direct path but west coast for about an hour around
2100Z. I kept assuming that East Coast would start coming in direct but they
were always strongest to the southeast. Lots of "whisper" weak stations in and
out of the noise. South American stations were loud all day. I did work a couple
of EU stns Sunday morning, then the bottom fell out again. Only worked about 5
total hours...just not that much there. -Bill