[3830] ARRL 10 W3DQ SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 23:38:29 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   56    12
  SSB:   60    13
-------------------
Total:  116    25  Total Score = 10,664

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had hoped to put in a lot of time, but was felled by some bacterial bug that
wiped me out for most of the weekend.  Glad to see others (K2PS, 4U1WB, W3DOS)
putting DC on the map.

Friday night sounded like one of those midwestern Auroras I remember from my
VHFing days in KS and SD.  Otherwis, conditions were terrible from my urban QTH.
Heard the Orion's noise floor more often than signals.

I guess I'll need better antennas and operate HP for the next couple of years!