[3830] ARRL 10 K7ZSD SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 13 01:34:38 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): K7ZSD
Station: K7ZSD

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: NW Oregon

   CW:
  SSB:  804    83
-------------------
Total:  804    83  Total Score = 133,464

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

It was about 15 years ago when there were almost 1 million licensed amateurs in
Japan. If that phenomenon could take place in Argentina, this would be a more
exciting contest. If the Florida QSO Party could be combined with this event, it
would be a hit. My apologies to all the stations I asked to call back “when
conditions improve”. I said “QSB” too many times.

“again……again……again?..............Brad  (yes….I’ll do it again)